Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
1 ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs or Hammond’s Pantry Classics Chocolate Pretzels, finely crushed
¼ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons water
½ cup Hammond’s Pantry ClassicsPeppermint Pattie Dip
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 ½ (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
2 large eggs
¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup crushed peppermint candies for garnish
1. In a food processor, combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, & cocoa and mix until just incorporated.
2. Add melted butter and water, mixing until all crumbs are moist.
3. Transfer into a well-greased 9-inch spring form pan; press mixture evenly into bottom and sides of pan. Set aside.
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. In double boiler, combine chocolate chips and Hammond’s Peppermint Pattie Dip. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, in an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
3. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture until fully blended. Add eggs, one at a time, and extracts; beat well.
6. Pour filling mixture over crust and bake at 325 degrees for 45 – 50 min. Edges may crack slightly.
7. Remove from oven and cool; refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Garnish with crushed peppermint candies.
Yield: 8-16 servings
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy