Luscious Lemon Wedge Cookies
1 cup butter, unsalted
¾ cup powdered sugar, plus extra for dusting
¼ cup Hammond’s Pantry Classics Luscious Lemon Drop Dip
1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon zest
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until creamy. Add Luscious Lemon Drop Dip and lemon zest. Gradually mix in flour mixture until fully incorporated.
- Roll each tablespoon-sized scoop of dough into a ball and place onto wax paper. Lightly flatten each ball into a disk and cut in half. Using fork tines, create ‘citrus wedge’ texture and transfer each ‘wedge’ onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6-9 minutes or just until edges are barely golden.
- Let cookies cool. Dust with or roll in powdered sugar or glaze with extra Luscious Lemon Drop Dip.
Yield: Approximately 3 dozen small cookies
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy