Pumpkin Cream Puff Pie
For Pie Shell:
¼ cup butter
½ cup water
½ cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1 jar Hammond’s Pantry Classics Pumpkin Pie Dip
¼ teaspoon ground allspice
1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
Ground nutmeg, for garnish
For Pie Shell:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium saucepan, combine butter and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and gradually stir in flour, continually stirring over low heat until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to a mixing bowl. Add eggs, beating well after each one.
- Spread sough evenly in ungreased 8” glass pie plate, covering bottom and sides evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 to 30minutes. Let cool completely.
1. In an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, mixing on low speed.
3. Over medium speed, add milk, Hammond’s Pumpkin Pie Dip and allspice until thoroughly blended.
4. Add ½ of the container of whipped topping, and beat on medium for 1-2 minutes.
5. Pour filling into pie shell. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve chilled.
Yield: 8-12 servings
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy