Though we have hot and humid weather across North America and Europe, our Southern Hemisphere friends may feel a little left out every year when their cold weather fills the air and the holidays are nowhere in sight. This year, we encourage all you ‘Down Under’ to join us as we celebrate the sweeter time of the year! Bring out the jingle bells, menorahs, and gifts – or just celebrate with a hot cup of cocoa. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- Living the Sweet Life
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy