Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
obama Holiday Shopping candy canes water funny Australia Sweet Designs Amy Atlas 80's celebrate news Candy Cane Festival Great Gift Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Bars Valentines Recipe road trip 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House food,cookies wedding Double Chocolate Cocoa chocolate Super Bowl Snack Ideas chocolate bar Food Safety weddingchicks holidays coconut candy Autumn colorado balloons elections 4th of july food cnn innovator of candy cookies factory traveler lord Candy Couture mothers day politics ski taylor summer hungry bee GFSI Hanukkah Sweets recipes chicken bones movie sale america delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds tour marriage romney christmas usa new flavor party peanut family Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes mithell government
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy