Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
mithell colorado Double Chocolate Cocoa cookies Autumn marriage Food Safety delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds movie romney water Hammond's Chocolate Bars tour holidays Valentines Recipe traveler food Hanukkah Sweets usa elections innovator of candy candy 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes peanut obama news balloons politics Candy Couture summer Holiday Shopping celebrate government america Sweet Designs Amy Atlas candy canes Super Bowl Snack Ideas road trip ski wedding chocolate bar party factory new flavor weddingchicks chicken bones lord 4th of july christmas Great Gift Ideas chocolate recipes coconut Candy Cane Festival funny sale GFSI Australia taylor mothers day 80's family food,cookies hungry bee cnn
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy