Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
america peanut Sweet Designs Amy Atlas holidays 80's usa innovator of candy weddingchicks tour recipes 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Candy Couture sale obama wedding GFSI cookies coconut Great Gift Ideas delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds hungry bee Hanukkah Sweets celebrate colorado family romney food,cookies Hammond's Chocolate Bars ski chicken bones funny 4th of july politics food mithell chocolate movie party christmas Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Candy Cane Festival candy lord Autumn Super Bowl Snack Ideas marriage chocolate bar Australia new flavor mothers day Valentines Recipe Double Chocolate Cocoa Holiday Shopping balloons Food Safety traveler summer factory road trip water elections taylor news government candy canes cnn
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy