Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
candy innovator of candy Hanukkah Sweets recipes Food Safety new flavor weddingchicks cookies 4th of july Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes coconut government Great Gift Ideas peanut funny factory wedding christmas marriage america politics Candy Cane Festival ski candy canes traveler chocolate food Autumn Sweet Designs Amy Atlas elections hungry bee Double Chocolate Cocoa usa delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds news holidays road trip summer 80's cnn Holiday Shopping lord party GFSI Candy Couture obama 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House sale food,cookies celebrate Hammond's Chocolate Bars taylor balloons Super Bowl Snack Ideas Australia romney colorado chocolate bar mothers day family water tour mithell chicken bones Valentines Recipe movie
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy