Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
new flavor factory Valentines Recipe Holiday Shopping Great Gift Ideas elections traveler water wedding balloons romney innovator of candy cookies delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds tour chocolate bar news america summer GFSI christmas taylor sale movie road trip cnn mithell Hanukkah Sweets ski colorado lord Candy Couture Sweet Designs Amy Atlas peanut Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes family Hammond's Chocolate Bars coconut Food Safety party obama holidays Candy Cane Festival usa mothers day food hungry bee celebrate chicken bones weddingchicks food,cookies government 4th of july candy canes candy Super Bowl Snack Ideas Australia 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House chocolate Double Chocolate Cocoa recipes 80's funny marriage Autumn politics
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy