Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Candy Couture ski Hammond's Chocolate Bars news candy Food Safety hungry bee marriage 80's movie usa chocolate Candy Cane Festival sale Valentines Recipe colorado Double Chocolate Cocoa candy canes new flavor peanut christmas celebrate coconut Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Holiday Shopping america Autumn traveler funny romney weddingchicks government water lord innovator of candy cnn summer family Australia 4th of july GFSI mithell Hanukkah Sweets balloons party tour Great Gift Ideas food holidays chocolate bar taylor Super Bowl Snack Ideas recipes food,cookies 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House factory politics wedding delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds road trip elections obama mothers day cookies chicken bones
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy