Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
hungry bee mithell Great Gift Ideas movie party taylor romney 4th of july america factory Double Chocolate Cocoa colorado Autumn politics news traveler holidays balloons candy Candy Couture chocolate bar Hanukkah Sweets Sweet Designs Amy Atlas elections water 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Candy Cane Festival government mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Bars cookies christmas Valentines Recipe cnn innovator of candy food wedding GFSI peanut Food Safety funny sale ski candy canes coconut Super Bowl Snack Ideas lord usa weddingchicks tour summer chicken bones delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds road trip Holiday Shopping recipes new flavor Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes family obama 80's marriage food,cookies Australia chocolate celebrate
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy