Back in December 2000, the company’s creative confectioners at Hammond’s Candies cooked up something a little different for the season. Gathering friends and families of every kind, Hammond’s successfully held their 1st Annual Candy Cane Festival where entertainment, arts and crafts, and –as usual – their free factory tours were held. Now in its twelfth year, the festival continues to grow while the fun gets grander. Read more...
Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy