Back in December 2000, the company’s creative confectioners at Hammond’s Candies cooked up something a little different for the season. Gathering friends and families of every kind, Hammond’s successfully held their 1st Annual Candy Cane Festival where entertainment, arts and crafts, and –as usual – their free factory tours were held. Now in its twelfth year, the festival continues to grow while the fun gets grander. Read more...
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Though we have hot and humid weather across North America and Europe, our Southern Hemisphere friends may feel a little left out every year when their cold weather fills the air and the holidays are nowhere in sight. This year, we encourage all you ‘Down Under’ to join us as we celebrate the sweeter time of the year! Bring out the jingle bells, menorahs, and gifts – or just celebrate with a hot cup of cocoa. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- Living the Sweet Life
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy