What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Australia Super Bowl Snack Ideas elections coconut taylor peanut balloons marriage celebrate food road trip water news Great Gift Ideas romney cnn colorado chocolate factory recipes funny party Hammond's Chocolate Bars food,cookies Candy Cane Festival Food Safety innovator of candy hungry bee Sweet Designs Amy Atlas movie 4th of july summer sale obama Autumn holidays candy christmas mithell 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House wedding family Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Holiday Shopping cookies usa 80's america chocolate bar chicken bones lord Candy Couture politics tour Valentines Recipe traveler delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds weddingchicks government mothers day Hanukkah Sweets candy canes Double Chocolate Cocoa GFSI ski new flavor
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy