What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
mothers day chocolate Super Bowl Snack Ideas mithell Hanukkah Sweets coconut politics Holiday Shopping delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds cookies elections food,cookies GFSI water Australia usa recipes Candy Couture america food Candy Cane Festival chicken bones movie funny Sweet Designs Amy Atlas marriage candy canes cnn factory christmas Valentines Recipe Autumn wedding lord weddingchicks new flavor 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House peanut candy Food Safety summer ski chocolate bar road trip obama tour colorado family party government 4th of july romney Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes taylor Hammond's Chocolate Bars innovator of candy balloons traveler holidays hungry bee 80's news sale Double Chocolate Cocoa celebrate Great Gift Ideas
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy