What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
food,cookies elections GFSI celebrate weddingchicks Holiday Shopping tour chocolate bar taylor Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes ski romney cnn coconut candy canes factory road trip news Valentines Recipe Sweet Designs Amy Atlas mithell delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds innovator of candy obama Candy Cane Festival holidays food politics Double Chocolate Cocoa government 4th of july movie family Food Safety recipes lord hungry bee cookies 80's Australia Hammond's Chocolate Bars Great Gift Ideas Candy Couture 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Autumn mothers day chicken bones christmas summer chocolate peanut usa funny water sale wedding party Super Bowl Snack Ideas balloons colorado marriage Hanukkah Sweets candy new flavor america traveler
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy