What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
weddingchicks family elections 4th of july sale tour new flavor Candy Cane Festival balloons candy news mithell candy canes Hanukkah Sweets ski cookies hungry bee america lord holidays traveler chicken bones cnn Super Bowl Snack Ideas Australia taylor innovator of candy romney 80's road trip usa Sweet Designs Amy Atlas coconut chocolate Candy Couture funny government summer movie Double Chocolate Cocoa factory politics Food Safety Autumn obama mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Bars marriage food delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds recipes Valentines Recipe GFSI celebrate water Great Gift Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes colorado Holiday Shopping peanut 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House party wedding food,cookies christmas chocolate bar
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy