Back in December 2000, the company’s creative confectioners at Hammond’s Candies cooked up something a little different for the season. Gathering friends and families of every kind, Hammond’s successfully held their 1st Annual Candy Cane Festival where entertainment, arts and crafts, and –as usual – their free factory tours were held. Now in its twelfth year, the festival continues to grow while the fun gets grander. Read more...
It might be 77°F in Miami right now, but the rest of the country has certainly been experiencing some cold weather. If there’s anything that comes with cold weather it’s either a bunch of snow or a bunch of colds and coughs…sometimes both. Read more...
The holidays seem like miles away...perhaps for many visiting family and friends this year, they are, but reality hits us with only four weekends for holiday shopping without being taken down by Black Friday crowds and night owl procrastinators. With time being of the essence, there's got to be a better way to conquer the season! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy