Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
new flavor ski 4th of july candy canes Valentines Recipe funny cnn chocolate romney Australia family road trip Sweet Designs Amy Atlas news Hanukkah Sweets Candy Cane Festival candy food hungry bee GFSI lord Candy Couture sale government innovator of candy Super Bowl Snack Ideas taylor wedding mithell delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds traveler chocolate bar water summer Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes mothers day party Great Gift Ideas 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House politics Hammond's Chocolate Bars Food Safety recipes obama colorado Autumn holidays peanut tour weddingchicks celebrate cookies chicken bones marriage movie usa christmas balloons Holiday Shopping coconut 80's Double Chocolate Cocoa factory food,cookies elections america
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy