Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Autumn hungry bee romney Candy Cane Festival Double Chocolate Cocoa traveler marriage new flavor politics elections food,cookies celebrate 4th of july government summer mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Bars 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House tour candy canes Super Bowl Snack Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes lord chocolate food wedding recipes Food Safety candy innovator of candy america obama peanut holidays balloons party Sweet Designs Amy Atlas usa taylor chicken bones sale cookies funny road trip coconut news Valentines Recipe cnn family water delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds GFSI colorado Holiday Shopping mithell 80's Australia Hanukkah Sweets Great Gift Ideas factory ski weddingchicks christmas Candy Couture chocolate bar movie
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy