Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
coconut hungry bee cnn celebrate weddingchicks new flavor Candy Couture Double Chocolate Cocoa Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes holidays delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Great Gift Ideas family ski food,cookies factory mothers day summer tour road trip government 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Valentines Recipe taylor Hanukkah Sweets chocolate bar 4th of july chicken bones lord elections colorado water food cookies america wedding marriage sale peanut romney traveler Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Autumn movie usa Candy Cane Festival christmas recipes candy canes Holiday Shopping news balloons obama Hammond's Chocolate Bars politics Australia GFSI chocolate party funny Food Safety candy 80's mithell Super Bowl Snack Ideas innovator of candy
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy