Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Australia new flavor obama road trip chocolate innovator of candy Holiday Shopping usa Double Chocolate Cocoa Candy Cane Festival christmas news funny Food Safety candy Autumn cookies candy canes Super Bowl Snack Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Bars family Hanukkah Sweets Candy Couture food,cookies party mothers day peanut traveler 80's taylor tour celebrate mithell wedding lord government colorado Valentines Recipe Sweet Designs Amy Atlas food america politics sale ski Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes balloons Great Gift Ideas GFSI water 4th of july marriage factory recipes 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House summer chocolate bar holidays romney weddingchicks coconut movie chicken bones elections hungry bee delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds cnn
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy