Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
lord GFSI hungry bee tour funny mithell coconut news Australia Double Chocolate Cocoa usa marriage water chocolate bar Autumn cookies america new flavor balloons Valentines Recipe peanut road trip candy party wedding Great Gift Ideas celebrate politics summer Food Safety ski delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds innovator of candy 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House 4th of july Candy Cane Festival recipes mothers day candy canes Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes family elections christmas movie food,cookies Super Bowl Snack Ideas weddingchicks 80's traveler Hammond's Chocolate Bars chicken bones holidays Holiday Shopping government taylor cnn Hanukkah Sweets romney colorado obama chocolate sale factory Candy Couture Sweet Designs Amy Atlas food
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy