Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
celebrate candy canes traveler family news Great Gift Ideas elections Autumn tour funny Super Bowl Snack Ideas taylor road trip chocolate bar 80's cnn movie sale new flavor 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House romney peanut Valentines Recipe politics chocolate Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes marriage 4th of july factory wedding colorado america recipes obama Holiday Shopping chicken bones food Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Hammond's Chocolate Bars mithell hungry bee balloons water christmas lord cookies holidays party summer Hanukkah Sweets candy Double Chocolate Cocoa weddingchicks delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds government GFSI Food Safety innovator of candy Candy Cane Festival Australia coconut Candy Couture ski mothers day food,cookies usa
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy