Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
water candy canes Double Chocolate Cocoa cookies Hammond's Chocolate Bars weddingchicks lord Sweet Designs Amy Atlas factory family hungry bee obama holidays delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds ski government chocolate bar news america cnn party colorado marriage chicken bones balloons recipes road trip romney mithell Super Bowl Snack Ideas Great Gift Ideas chocolate celebrate Valentines Recipe funny Candy Couture 80's politics mothers day food,cookies usa wedding taylor Autumn coconut Hanukkah Sweets candy tour new flavor movie Food Safety Holiday Shopping peanut Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Candy Cane Festival innovator of candy elections christmas 4th of july Australia traveler sale 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House food GFSI summer
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy