Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
ski funny 4th of july Double Chocolate Cocoa wedding balloons christmas holidays elections water lord Australia cookies GFSI factory chocolate Autumn Food Safety family traveler 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Valentines Recipe Candy Cane Festival celebrate Super Bowl Snack Ideas politics food road trip Sweet Designs Amy Atlas romney movie government america tour candy chocolate bar party weddingchicks obama summer sale chicken bones Great Gift Ideas food,cookies taylor 80's usa Hammond's Chocolate Bars cnn colorado Candy Couture peanut Holiday Shopping recipes mithell candy canes new flavor delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds marriage hungry bee Hanukkah Sweets coconut mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes innovator of candy news
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy