Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
usa holidays coconut innovator of candy celebrate elections 80's government Hammond's Chocolate Bars news traveler Autumn Holiday Shopping movie romney cookies mithell Valentines Recipe road trip Great Gift Ideas food,cookies sale Food Safety christmas weddingchicks 4th of july factory delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House GFSI recipes Double Chocolate Cocoa family taylor Australia tour wedding hungry bee obama Sweet Designs Amy Atlas marriage candy politics colorado peanut party cnn chicken bones water Candy Cane Festival lord mothers day Hanukkah Sweets Candy Couture summer america new flavor candy canes chocolate bar balloons Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes chocolate funny food Super Bowl Snack Ideas ski
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy