Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
peanut usa delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds cookies traveler family water chocolate food factory marriage food,cookies innovator of candy news Candy Cane Festival summer Valentines Recipe wedding Holiday Shopping weddingchicks GFSI funny Candy Couture new flavor politics lord chicken bones Hammond's Chocolate Bars taylor 80's tour 4th of july chocolate bar hungry bee candy romney america sale Super Bowl Snack Ideas Great Gift Ideas mothers day obama colorado Double Chocolate Cocoa christmas Sweet Designs Amy Atlas government party Autumn mithell movie elections cnn candy canes coconut celebrate balloons ski Australia 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House recipes holidays road trip Hanukkah Sweets Food Safety Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy