Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
road trip tour lord Food Safety recipes holidays Autumn mothers day Holiday Shopping Double Chocolate Cocoa romney traveler Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes colorado candy canes innovator of candy america 80's 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House obama chicken bones GFSI cookies balloons water movie usa coconut hungry bee family christmas peanut Great Gift Ideas summer politics elections celebrate news taylor Sweet Designs Amy Atlas weddingchicks candy Hanukkah Sweets Hammond's Chocolate Bars chocolate delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds government chocolate bar Australia sale marriage new flavor cnn Valentines Recipe Super Bowl Snack Ideas party wedding factory food,cookies mithell food ski 4th of july funny Candy Couture Candy Cane Festival
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy