Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
candy canes weddingchicks Valentines Recipe lord chicken bones Candy Couture elections taylor tour sale food,cookies funny Great Gift Ideas factory Candy Cane Festival movie family new flavor holidays 80's food obama Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes cookies usa chocolate mothers day celebrate innovator of candy Sweet Designs Amy Atlas 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House 4th of july delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds government peanut traveler marriage Double Chocolate Cocoa chocolate bar Food Safety water road trip balloons Holiday Shopping cnn politics hungry bee party christmas candy Super Bowl Snack Ideas Australia recipes romney colorado news ski Hanukkah Sweets coconut Hammond's Chocolate Bars Autumn america summer GFSI mithell wedding
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy