Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
factory Valentines Recipe innovator of candy celebrate mothers day road trip peanut christmas candy canes lord delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds new flavor party summer colorado cnn Autumn taylor america traveler Hanukkah Sweets mithell 4th of july weddingchicks recipes candy coconut Hammond's Chocolate Bars sale Candy Couture chicken bones politics Food Safety balloons food news Great Gift Ideas Super Bowl Snack Ideas Double Chocolate Cocoa government Holiday Shopping marriage elections chocolate bar water Sweet Designs Amy Atlas GFSI hungry bee 80's obama Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes movie Candy Cane Festival tour wedding romney 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Australia funny holidays cookies ski food,cookies family usa chocolate
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy