Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
usa cnn sale Valentines Recipe funny tour politics Candy Couture mothers day Holiday Shopping recipes wedding food,cookies road trip mithell Food Safety america obama family colorado movie Candy Cane Festival traveler innovator of candy chocolate bar marriage 80's ski GFSI Australia Double Chocolate Cocoa news weddingchicks balloons delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds cookies celebrate Hanukkah Sweets Autumn chicken bones summer water Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Sweet Designs Amy Atlas lord factory government elections food new flavor candy canes chocolate Great Gift Ideas coconut Hammond's Chocolate Bars christmas 4th of july romney peanut party candy Super Bowl Snack Ideas hungry bee holidays taylor
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy