Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
cnn elections Food Safety family politics taylor water usa weddingchicks holidays mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes news Valentines Recipe food,cookies candy innovator of candy chicken bones delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds party candy canes wedding 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House mithell chocolate bar funny factory chocolate coconut peanut lord Autumn hungry bee romney ski Candy Cane Festival Great Gift Ideas government tour Hanukkah Sweets traveler summer sale Holiday Shopping Super Bowl Snack Ideas obama america new flavor food Double Chocolate Cocoa GFSI Candy Couture balloons 4th of july marriage Sweet Designs Amy Atlas colorado christmas Australia Hammond's Chocolate Bars 80's cookies movie recipes road trip celebrate
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy