Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
4th of july ski funny recipes tour Candy Couture Food Safety Hanukkah Sweets candy canes politics water hungry bee delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds summer road trip romney Super Bowl Snack Ideas Great Gift Ideas Candy Cane Festival coconut Autumn candy new flavor cnn chicken bones elections mothers day GFSI 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House family Valentines Recipe celebrate Sweet Designs Amy Atlas factory balloons news cookies taylor mithell Hammond's Chocolate Bars food,cookies traveler usa colorado government food 80's Holiday Shopping weddingchicks christmas sale peanut chocolate bar movie chocolate holidays Double Chocolate Cocoa innovator of candy america Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes marriage party wedding lord obama Australia
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy