Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
wedding balloons lord factory politics road trip mithell taylor Hammond's Chocolate Bars 80's Australia delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds party america usa cookies Food Safety ski funny food,cookies chocolate Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Holiday Shopping Autumn tour movie Candy Couture traveler water elections news GFSI Great Gift Ideas new flavor Sweet Designs Amy Atlas chocolate bar holidays family innovator of candy government sale colorado hungry bee recipes romney cnn celebrate peanut marriage candy canes Candy Cane Festival food coconut Hanukkah Sweets obama Double Chocolate Cocoa christmas chicken bones 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House weddingchicks candy 4th of july mothers day summer Super Bowl Snack Ideas Valentines Recipe
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy