Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
new flavor candy lord food,cookies peanut taylor Hammond's Chocolate Bars chocolate bar mithell wedding tour mothers day innovator of candy Great Gift Ideas government Double Chocolate Cocoa Food Safety cookies delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Holiday Shopping Hanukkah Sweets celebrate usa Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes factory Sweet Designs Amy Atlas family christmas Candy Couture cnn 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House coconut funny ski party Autumn balloons GFSI sale chicken bones Super Bowl Snack Ideas politics chocolate summer recipes weddingchicks elections Candy Cane Festival road trip 4th of july traveler Australia news marriage obama holidays water america colorado candy canes romney movie 80's Valentines Recipe hungry bee food
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy