Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
GFSI Food Safety movie weddingchicks christmas obama government new flavor taylor hungry bee innovator of candy candy funny Valentines Recipe colorado romney holidays lord cookies mothers day news chicken bones Hanukkah Sweets Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Super Bowl Snack Ideas ski Double Chocolate Cocoa peanut Hammond's Chocolate Bars celebrate recipes marriage candy canes Autumn party factory 80's chocolate food,cookies usa america chocolate bar balloons 4th of july road trip 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House water cnn Great Gift Ideas coconut mithell summer tour Candy Couture Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Australia food elections Candy Cane Festival family politics delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds sale wedding traveler Holiday Shopping
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy