It might be 77°F in Miami right now, but the rest of the country has certainly been experiencing some cold weather. If there’s anything that comes with cold weather it’s either a bunch of snow or a bunch of colds and coughs…sometimes both. Read more...
We recommend taking a look at Amy Atlas's new Book Sweet Designs: Bake It, Craft It, Style It. Below is a sneak peek of the Candy Couture section of this awesome new book. This is a Candy Glossary which gives Amy's fashionable descriptions for some of her favorite candy and how to use candy when you are styling desserts. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy