White Cheddar and Apricot Ginger Squares
¼ cup all-purpose flour, for dusting
2 sheets of premade Puff Pastry dough, thawed
1 jar Hammond’s Pantry Classics Apricot Ginger Honey Mustard Dip
2 cups sharp white cheddar, shredded
2/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
Egg wash: 1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon cold water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rectangular baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust flat working surface lightly with flour. Roll each pastry sheet to a 12-inch square and cut each sheet in half to create 2 – 6x12-inch sheets. Set two of the sheets aside.
- Place remaining two sheets on parchment paper about 3 inches apart. Spread a generous layer of Apricot Ginger Honey Mustard Dip on each one. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese and top with 1/3 cup cranberries on each. Place remaining pastry sheets on top, pressing down firmly.
- Lengthwise, make 2-inch slits along pastry and freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Brush lightly with egg wash and bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until squares are golden brown. Carefully transfer each pastry to a serving plate; serve warm.
Yields: 48 appetizers
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy