Cinnamon Bun Scones
2 cups self-rising flour, plus extra for dusting
¼ cup white, granulated sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
1 jar Hammond’s Pantry Classics Cinnamon Bun Dip
½ cup pecans, toasted & chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in 1 cup heavy cream. Fold-in remaining cream to create a soft dough. The dough should be moist, adding more cream if needed.
- Transferring dough onto a lightly floured surface, roll in flour and lightly knead about 5-10 times, just bringing dough together. Roll out into a 10x12-inch rectangle.
- Spread with Cinnamon Bun Dip to edges of the dough, reserving about 3 tablespoons of dip for drizzling. Sprinkle with three-quarters pecans and cut lengthwise into 12 – 1-inch strips. Roll each strip into a cinnamon roll and place in muffin tins, sprinkling with remaining pecans over top of each scone.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. While hot, drizzle remaining Cinnamon Bun Dip over each scone. Remove from muffin tin and serve warm.
Yields: 12 scones
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy