Chipotle Honey Mustard Baby Back Ribs
1 large baby back rib slab
Sea salt, for seasoning
Black pepper, for seasoning
1 jar Hammond’s Pantry Classics Chipotle Honey Mustard Dip
½ tablespoon soy sauce
¾ teaspoon sesame oil
Sesame seeds, optional
- Preheat grill to highest temperature.
- Season ribs with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the Chipotle Honey Mustard Dip with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Place ribs (fat side down) on hot grill; cook for about 5 minutes to sear, then reduce heat to low, turn ribs (fat side up) and brush ribs with about 1/3 of the sauce. Cook the meat around 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until meat is tender, generously brushing ribs with sauce twice more throughout cooking process.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy