Cherry Fudge Fondue
1 jar Hammond’s Pantry Classics Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dip
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (11 oz) bag bittersweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons cherry liqueur
½ teaspoon almond extract
~ ½ cup milk
Fresh fruit, small pieces of desserts (cakes, brownies, cookies), and large marshmallows as dipping items
1. In double boiler, heat sweetened condensed milk.
2. Add bittersweet chocolate, stirring constantly until melted.
3. Stir in entire jar of Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dip, cherry liqueur, and almond extract.
5. Thin with just enough milk until fondue is desired consistency.
6. Transfer to fondue pot, and enjoy with dipping items
Yields: 1 filled, large fondue pot
*Recipe may be halved for smaller fondue pots
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy