Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 ½ tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 jar Hammond’s Pantry Classics Pumpkin Pie Dip
½ teaspoon ground allspice
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2-3 tablespoons milk
1/3 cup chopped pecans, optional
Butter, syrup, whipped cream, and fresh-cut fruit for toppings
- Heat griddle on stove over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, egg, oil, Hammond’s Pumpkin Pie Dip, and spices. Gradually add liquid mixture into flour mixture. Thin with milk to desired consistency. (Batter should be thin enough to slowly pour while still maintaining shape.)
- Spoon or pour batter onto hot griddle. When bubbles appear or pancakes are lightly browned, carefully flip to cook other side.
- Top pancakes with pat of butter and cinnamon syrup. Garnish with pecans and whipped cream and other desired toppings. Servings: 2-3
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup butter
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons corn syrup
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking soda
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine buttermilk, sugar, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Simmer until sugars melt, increasing heat to medium high while stirring.
- Add baking soda and whisk mixture for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Syrup will thicken as it cools. Serve warm over pumpkin spice pancakes.
Rate This Hammond's Candies Recipe or Post a Comment Below!
What Are People Saying About This Recipe?
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy