Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Hanukkah Sweets hungry bee weddingchicks Double Chocolate Cocoa funny ski new flavor Australia politics family mothers day Food Safety Candy Cane Festival usa party cnn Valentines Recipe tour food,cookies obama 4th of july romney candy canes taylor christmas summer Super Bowl Snack Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Bars road trip Sweet Designs Amy Atlas GFSI peanut Candy Couture candy innovator of candy delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds chocolate Autumn 80's water celebrate sale marriage Holiday Shopping chocolate bar chicken bones traveler wedding cookies colorado lord Great Gift Ideas factory Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes news mithell government america recipes 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House holidays balloons food movie elections coconut
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy