Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
usa weddingchicks sale 4th of july Super Bowl Snack Ideas christmas GFSI Holiday Shopping funny 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House food,cookies hungry bee chocolate bar lord obama cnn traveler chocolate Sweet Designs Amy Atlas innovator of candy romney Candy Cane Festival news new flavor Autumn peanut recipes Candy Couture wedding mithell candy canes delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds cookies 80's taylor party Food Safety Double Chocolate Cocoa tour movie government colorado Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Hammond's Chocolate Bars family factory ski Hanukkah Sweets coconut road trip america celebrate elections balloons Great Gift Ideas food water Valentines Recipe summer Australia politics chicken bones holidays candy marriage mothers day
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy