Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
mithell usa news candy marriage colorado Candy Cane Festival hungry bee tour 4th of july Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes obama lord Holiday Shopping summer cnn party Valentines Recipe weddingchicks chocolate bar taylor mothers day GFSI Australia coconut Hammond's Chocolate Bars innovator of candy food,cookies Sweet Designs Amy Atlas balloons chocolate elections politics Great Gift Ideas christmas ski Hanukkah Sweets recipes chicken bones family funny peanut candy canes america Candy Couture Double Chocolate Cocoa holidays celebrate wedding government 80's factory romney sale new flavor water Autumn movie 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House traveler cookies delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Food Safety road trip Super Bowl Snack Ideas food
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy