Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
4th of july romney innovator of candy cnn Super Bowl Snack Ideas funny elections candy canes 80's Autumn celebrate cookies Food Safety Sweet Designs Amy Atlas road trip weddingchicks colorado tour america Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes usa food,cookies delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds ski Double Chocolate Cocoa mithell hungry bee recipes chicken bones family summer sale Valentines Recipe christmas news Holiday Shopping movie food candy party holidays Australia peanut obama Candy Couture wedding chocolate bar taylor politics new flavor lord traveler government coconut Hanukkah Sweets factory Candy Cane Festival mothers day GFSI balloons marriage 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Hammond's Chocolate Bars water Great Gift Ideas chocolate
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy