Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
tour christmas delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds mothers day taylor coconut weddingchicks marriage funny cookies government innovator of candy cnn summer 4th of july factory Great Gift Ideas GFSI chocolate bar Food Safety usa Candy Couture lord balloons candy canes wedding food Valentines Recipe chocolate mithell family colorado recipes water elections Double Chocolate Cocoa new flavor Australia Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Autumn hungry bee ski sale celebrate peanut romney movie 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes traveler Super Bowl Snack Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Bars candy news obama chicken bones america holidays party politics Hanukkah Sweets food,cookies road trip 80's Candy Cane Festival Holiday Shopping
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy