Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
road trip food,cookies family summer 4th of july food candy canes cnn Candy Cane Festival politics 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House movie chocolate bar obama romney Hanukkah Sweets coconut hungry bee Autumn christmas 80's funny news tour Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes government chocolate Super Bowl Snack Ideas cookies balloons ski chicken bones factory Valentines Recipe candy Candy Couture elections sale peanut marriage colorado recipes usa celebrate party Australia Double Chocolate Cocoa traveler innovator of candy GFSI Holiday Shopping Food Safety delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds taylor water Hammond's Chocolate Bars mithell america lord Sweet Designs Amy Atlas new flavor mothers day wedding Great Gift Ideas holidays weddingchicks
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy