Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
family balloons elections Valentines Recipe 4th of july funny recipes factory sale taylor food,cookies news cookies christmas food candy canes Candy Couture road trip peanut Candy Cane Festival colorado summer cnn wedding celebrate movie Great Gift Ideas hungry bee lord Super Bowl Snack Ideas Hanukkah Sweets Food Safety mithell usa traveler chocolate bar obama Autumn Sweet Designs Amy Atlas holidays Hammond's Chocolate Bars GFSI chocolate chicken bones Double Chocolate Cocoa delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds mothers day politics ski Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes marriage Australia government 80's 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House romney innovator of candy new flavor Holiday Shopping tour coconut america candy party weddingchicks water
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy