Though we have hot and humid weather across North America and Europe, our Southern Hemisphere friends may feel a little left out every year when their cold weather fills the air and the holidays are nowhere in sight. This year, we encourage all you ‘Down Under’ to join us as we celebrate the sweeter time of the year! Bring out the jingle bells, menorahs, and gifts – or just celebrate with a hot cup of cocoa. Read more...
In honor of Leap Year, a Denver radio station had listeners call in to finish this riddle: “Women were asked what they'd most like to do on leap day, and the #1 answer "spend time with family." For men, the #1 answer was...”. After many calls with such guesses as “golf”, “sleep”, and “watch TV”, one listener responded, “spend time with family”…and they were correct! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy