What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
romney cnn Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes 4th of july 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Candy Cane Festival 80's party christmas politics Valentines Recipe movie news tour food celebrate mothers day candy canes obama summer Double Chocolate Cocoa recipes new flavor marriage hungry bee chicken bones Super Bowl Snack Ideas sale funny innovator of candy Great Gift Ideas colorado Australia balloons weddingchicks cookies ski lord wedding GFSI factory america water Candy Couture mithell elections family food,cookies chocolate bar Autumn Hammond's Chocolate Bars Hanukkah Sweets road trip usa Sweet Designs Amy Atlas government coconut chocolate Holiday Shopping candy delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds traveler Food Safety holidays taylor peanut
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy