What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
party chocolate bar ski celebrate family new flavor funny elections mithell candy Hammond's Chocolate Bars romney Holiday Shopping Candy Couture chocolate america wedding obama peanut Autumn balloons government 80's hungry bee weddingchicks chicken bones news christmas Great Gift Ideas taylor mothers day usa water food,cookies holidays Food Safety innovator of candy Sweet Designs Amy Atlas cookies cnn road trip traveler movie marriage recipes sale 4th of july Hanukkah Sweets Super Bowl Snack Ideas tour colorado summer lord Double Chocolate Cocoa coconut Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes food 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Australia Valentines Recipe politics Candy Cane Festival GFSI factory candy canes delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy