What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
celebrate usa romney chocolate sale Holiday Shopping balloons chocolate bar chicken bones peanut holidays funny factory innovator of candy family road trip Autumn christmas tour Australia wedding colorado candy obama Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes america 4th of july recipes hungry bee Valentines Recipe weddingchicks Food Safety Double Chocolate Cocoa Super Bowl Snack Ideas lord marriage coconut Candy Couture Hammond's Chocolate Bars 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House party government Sweet Designs Amy Atlas cnn Great Gift Ideas movie Hanukkah Sweets Candy Cane Festival news cookies ski candy canes politics delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds mithell elections taylor 80's summer food,cookies new flavor food mothers day GFSI traveler water
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy