What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Sweet Designs Amy Atlas mothers day balloons chocolate bar factory celebrate coconut party chocolate 4th of july Autumn summer Hanukkah Sweets ski innovator of candy movie Double Chocolate Cocoa sale marriage Valentines Recipe government Candy Couture Super Bowl Snack Ideas politics colorado america cnn Holiday Shopping wedding romney obama news Great Gift Ideas candy usa tour peanut recipes traveler holidays mithell taylor Candy Cane Festival food,cookies Hammond's Chocolate Bars GFSI family lord Australia elections water chicken bones weddingchicks christmas 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House food new flavor Food Safety hungry bee delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds cookies candy canes road trip funny 80's
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy