What do S’mores, Toffee Brittle, and Peanut Butter and Jelly have in common? They are all delicious flavors in Hammond’s new Chocolate Bar collection launched just this month. With a brand new year comes a new line of milk and dark chocolate bars – each flavor so unique, they will enchant the child inside of you. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
tour Hanukkah Sweets 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House 4th of july coconut lord cookies 80's obama Valentines Recipe summer water celebrate funny Super Bowl Snack Ideas traveler chocolate bar Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes taylor mothers day Great Gift Ideas politics usa weddingchicks chicken bones Autumn holidays Candy Cane Festival family wedding news christmas hungry bee Holiday Shopping candy canes ski balloons new flavor recipes movie Hammond's Chocolate Bars mithell road trip GFSI elections cnn delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds sale Sweet Designs Amy Atlas government Food Safety america peanut marriage chocolate Double Chocolate Cocoa food,cookies romney factory food candy Australia Candy Couture colorado party innovator of candy
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy