Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
ski government hungry bee balloons chocolate GFSI factory food peanut 80's Autumn elections Super Bowl Snack Ideas taylor mothers day 4th of july Hanukkah Sweets funny weddingchicks Candy Cane Festival christmas Double Chocolate Cocoa Food Safety Valentines Recipe chocolate bar party candy family news america wedding chicken bones marriage mithell road trip tour food,cookies usa romney Sweet Designs Amy Atlas recipes politics new flavor celebrate obama sale cookies water delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Australia Holiday Shopping colorado 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House movie Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes coconut Great Gift Ideas traveler Candy Couture candy canes summer holidays Hammond's Chocolate Bars lord innovator of candy cnn
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy