Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
innovator of candy cnn obama Hammond's Chocolate Bars sale cookies Candy Cane Festival funny food new flavor Sweet Designs Amy Atlas america government chocolate mothers day chocolate bar news Hanukkah Sweets GFSI lord road trip christmas tour factory balloons candy canes peanut 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Super Bowl Snack Ideas romney Food Safety family Great Gift Ideas traveler Candy Couture hungry bee celebrate Holiday Shopping party Autumn weddingchicks ski delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds marriage taylor Australia mithell Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes elections usa holidays chicken bones coconut 80's candy Valentines Recipe water food,cookies recipes wedding summer movie Double Chocolate Cocoa colorado politics 4th of july
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy