Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
96 Square Foot Gingerbread House delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds holidays Holiday Shopping lord traveler america hungry bee cookies news wedding candy water new flavor 80's innovator of candy elections road trip obama marriage recipes candy canes chocolate bar celebrate Super Bowl Snack Ideas christmas Valentines Recipe weddingchicks cnn Australia Double Chocolate Cocoa mothers day Candy Cane Festival food,cookies Candy Couture food Autumn sale ski Hammond's Chocolate Bars Food Safety tour peanut Hanukkah Sweets politics chicken bones coconut taylor balloons Great Gift Ideas Sweet Designs Amy Atlas 4th of july government mithell funny colorado summer chocolate party Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes usa romney GFSI family factory movie
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy