Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
chocolate bar Great Gift Ideas romney wedding balloons 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House government weddingchicks celebrate mothers day elections food delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Double Chocolate Cocoa cnn chocolate funny christmas food,cookies Food Safety Holiday Shopping tour movie water america summer Autumn factory candy Hammond's Chocolate Bars candy canes Super Bowl Snack Ideas usa party taylor mithell Valentines Recipe colorado Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Candy Couture holidays recipes hungry bee traveler family Australia chicken bones innovator of candy GFSI marriage cookies Sweet Designs Amy Atlas news road trip new flavor politics peanut 80's lord Hanukkah Sweets 4th of july obama coconut sale ski Candy Cane Festival
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy