Chris Cole, Executive Chef at Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado, has some BIG ideas – you might even say ‘life-size’. While many spend the season baking cookies for neighbors or decorating little sugary houses with the kids, Chef Cole and his team of ‘little helpers’ spend 350 hours constructing a 96-square-foot gingerbread house. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
water cookies elections coconut party candy canes mithell obama lord weddingchicks politics tour Autumn 4th of july chocolate Valentines Recipe mothers day sale hungry bee news Hanukkah Sweets Australia new flavor colorado Holiday Shopping ski food family innovator of candy celebrate Candy Couture taylor Candy Cane Festival usa 80's candy cnn GFSI delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House government funny Double Chocolate Cocoa marriage summer traveler food,cookies Great Gift Ideas movie peanut road trip chicken bones christmas Super Bowl Snack Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Food Safety Hammond's Chocolate Bars romney chocolate bar recipes balloons holidays america factory wedding Sweet Designs Amy Atlas
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy