Here's a romantic Valentine's Day fantasy: You are whisked off for a holiday week in Paris, and on Valentine's Day, your flowers are plucked and presented to you from the sidewalk display of a boutique florist. Then you are taken to a chic candy shop where you can pick out another bouquet -- luscious, hand-crafted caramels in a riot of colors representing various flavors created by the man who first made salted caramel. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- Living the Sweet Life
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy