Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Candy Cane Festival 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House lord new flavor coconut chocolate hungry bee celebrate weddingchicks usa Hammond's Chocolate Bars water Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Holiday Shopping funny taylor wedding colorado delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds news tour 4th of july traveler peanut Autumn summer chocolate bar GFSI party Valentines Recipe government politics elections Food Safety sale innovator of candy 80's cookies food,cookies Double Chocolate Cocoa ski holidays Candy Couture candy canes balloons romney road trip obama candy cnn Hanukkah Sweets america christmas recipes mothers day factory Super Bowl Snack Ideas movie mithell Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes marriage Great Gift Ideas food chicken bones family Australia
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy