Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
government 4th of july traveler Candy Cane Festival delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Australia tour 80's news coconut obama peanut taylor chicken bones elections movie mothers day usa Great Gift Ideas Valentines Recipe colorado sale holidays Hammond's Chocolate Bars food new flavor wedding family recipes romney Autumn christmas food,cookies summer chocolate bar Hanukkah Sweets marriage Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes celebrate water mithell cnn lord candy canes road trip Super Bowl Snack Ideas weddingchicks party factory Food Safety Holiday Shopping GFSI Sweet Designs Amy Atlas hungry bee ski chocolate innovator of candy funny cookies politics candy 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Candy Couture balloons america Double Chocolate Cocoa
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy