Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes tour candy canes christmas chocolate bar Food Safety Super Bowl Snack Ideas candy Double Chocolate Cocoa mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Bars innovator of candy romney summer Hanukkah Sweets usa 4th of july coconut wedding Australia cnn food,cookies politics taylor Autumn Candy Couture elections road trip GFSI new flavor factory traveler Great Gift Ideas delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds family chocolate funny lord sale recipes obama hungry bee peanut ski water holidays marriage weddingchicks Candy Cane Festival food party Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Holiday Shopping movie america balloons colorado chicken bones Valentines Recipe news government mithell celebrate 80's cookies 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy