Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
holidays delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds factory Super Bowl Snack Ideas chicken bones christmas ski Sweet Designs Amy Atlas colorado cnn summer candy canes GFSI government Holiday Shopping movie romney candy america mothers day elections 80's Autumn mithell obama lord party taylor road trip chocolate Great Gift Ideas funny coconut cookies tour Australia chocolate bar hungry bee usa Food Safety Candy Cane Festival recipes Double Chocolate Cocoa news wedding 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House food traveler new flavor Hammond's Chocolate Bars Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Candy Couture peanut innovator of candy 4th of july celebrate sale politics family water food,cookies balloons Valentines Recipe Hanukkah Sweets marriage weddingchicks
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy