Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
news Australia politics 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House taylor recipes Great Gift Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Bars cookies usa sale government factory 4th of july cnn delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds hungry bee movie marriage road trip Holiday Shopping water summer elections holidays chocolate bar mithell party ski coconut family chicken bones celebrate Valentines Recipe Food Safety Double Chocolate Cocoa Super Bowl Snack Ideas wedding mothers day christmas tour innovator of candy funny candy food chocolate romney new flavor candy canes Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Autumn Hanukkah Sweets traveler food,cookies Candy Couture peanut weddingchicks 80's america Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes GFSI Candy Cane Festival obama lord balloons colorado
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy