Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Food Safety romney Sweet Designs Amy Atlas tour Candy Cane Festival celebrate 80's elections holidays peanut Hammond's Chocolate Bars chocolate bar road trip usa food,cookies coconut cnn candy Great Gift Ideas mothers day Autumn innovator of candy 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House traveler Double Chocolate Cocoa hungry bee delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds america Hanukkah Sweets Super Bowl Snack Ideas food lord Valentines Recipe Candy Couture wedding new flavor movie mithell cookies news funny water christmas recipes balloons Holiday Shopping politics candy canes party Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes government colorado chocolate chicken bones family weddingchicks GFSI taylor 4th of july Australia summer factory obama sale marriage ski
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy