Today my family and I were invited to tour the Hammond's Candies factory in Denver, Colorado. We were able to see how the candy is made in addition to sampling the many different confections produced at the factory. Chocolate, candy canes, giant suckers and more! Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
balloons Australia food,cookies Super Bowl Snack Ideas romney obama water cnn summer taylor 4th of july sale usa Candy Couture politics lord funny road trip ski mithell tour Hammond's Chocolate Bars holidays recipes Holiday Shopping chocolate wedding candy Hanukkah Sweets 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Sweet Designs Amy Atlas GFSI government christmas candy canes food Valentines Recipe Autumn elections family chocolate bar Great Gift Ideas colorado weddingchicks delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Food Safety Candy Cane Festival movie innovator of candy hungry bee 80's new flavor traveler marriage party coconut chicken bones peanut cookies factory america Double Chocolate Cocoa news Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes celebrate mothers day
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy