Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
sale elections road trip family romney summer Sweet Designs Amy Atlas tour Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes food chocolate bar food,cookies mithell news cnn movie 4th of july taylor obama Food Safety Great Gift Ideas candy canes america cookies factory government Autumn Australia water politics usa party 80's balloons chicken bones innovator of candy chocolate funny hungry bee Super Bowl Snack Ideas mothers day candy ski Candy Couture delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds colorado recipes lord 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House celebrate traveler Holiday Shopping christmas Candy Cane Festival Hammond's Chocolate Bars holidays Hanukkah Sweets coconut new flavor Valentines Recipe wedding peanut GFSI marriage weddingchicks Double Chocolate Cocoa
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy