Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
politics ski Great Gift Ideas sale Sweet Designs Amy Atlas peanut colorado Valentines Recipe candy cookies taylor summer recipes party celebrate food,cookies 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House america wedding water obama romney Food Safety innovator of candy elections mithell Hammond's Chocolate Bars movie Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes marriage 4th of july Candy Cane Festival government Super Bowl Snack Ideas road trip family christmas candy canes balloons tour chicken bones new flavor Hanukkah Sweets 80's chocolate holidays coconut traveler Double Chocolate Cocoa Autumn hungry bee delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds food mothers day Australia factory Holiday Shopping weddingchicks usa chocolate bar lord news cnn Candy Couture GFSI funny
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy