Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Super Bowl Snack Ideas ski mithell marriage Valentines Recipe GFSI romney innovator of candy traveler wedding chocolate government 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House Great Gift Ideas politics Autumn sale Food Safety obama Candy Couture peanut recipes party food candy cnn water Australia weddingchicks holidays colorado 4th of july cookies food,cookies Double Chocolate Cocoa Hanukkah Sweets 80's mothers day funny Holiday Shopping christmas Sweet Designs Amy Atlas summer candy canes tour america balloons Candy Cane Festival delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes new flavor road trip usa elections lord celebrate taylor factory chicken bones hungry bee news Hammond's Chocolate Bars chocolate bar family movie coconut
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy