Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
peanut coconut wedding summer politics tour 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House factory Great Gift Ideas obama Sweet Designs Amy Atlas food america mithell funny romney cnn Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes news weddingchicks Super Bowl Snack Ideas christmas innovator of candy delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds traveler ski candy canes 80's chocolate bar elections new flavor water recipes marriage chocolate family holidays Food Safety food,cookies Autumn movie Double Chocolate Cocoa party Hammond's Chocolate Bars taylor Candy Couture GFSI celebrate Australia lord 4th of july candy Holiday Shopping usa road trip chicken bones Valentines Recipe balloons colorado mothers day cookies sale Hanukkah Sweets government Candy Cane Festival hungry bee
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy