Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Hammond's Chocolate Bars weddingchicks road trip recipes ski taylor chocolate bar 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House wedding sale Autumn GFSI family Australia celebrate coconut chocolate funny Candy Cane Festival peanut traveler Sweet Designs Amy Atlas Double Chocolate Cocoa chicken bones Food Safety news party Super Bowl Snack Ideas food Valentines Recipe america elections lord delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds obama factory romney cnn candy mithell government politics food,cookies Candy Couture cookies balloons innovator of candy colorado 80's candy canes marriage movie new flavor tour summer water hungry bee Holiday Shopping holidays 4th of july mothers day Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes Hanukkah Sweets Great Gift Ideas usa christmas
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy