Here’s a sweet Secret in Denver, Colorado…Located in an industrial part of town, Hammond’s Candies has been making candy that’s handmade, hand-wrapped, and hand labeled since 1920. That makes them the oldest handmade confectioner in the country. Read more...
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
Food Safety 80's food,cookies food cookies Sweet Designs Amy Atlas coconut party candy cnn summer factory Autumn christmas news romney chocolate bar water movie balloons politics family recipes Great Gift Ideas usa tour america lord candy canes weddingchicks chicken bones Holiday Shopping Double Chocolate Cocoa 4th of july ski chocolate taylor Hammond's Chocolate Bars new flavor mithell peanut 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House road trip Super Bowl Snack Ideas Australia funny government colorado marriage Candy Cane Festival GFSI Candy Couture celebrate elections wedding Hanukkah Sweets mothers day traveler sale obama Valentines Recipe delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds hungry bee holidays innovator of candy Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy