In honor of Leap Year, a Denver radio station had listeners call in to finish this riddle: “Women were asked what they'd most like to do on leap day, and the #1 answer "spend time with family." For men, the #1 answer was...”. After many calls with such guesses as “golf”, “sleep”, and “watch TV”, one listener responded, “spend time with family”…and they were correct! Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- Living the Sweet Life
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy