Early this year, Hammond’s Candies approached Ellen Bruss Design (EBD) of Denver about redesigning their factory tour. Beginning in May, EBD began brainstorming ideas for an updated, engaging and interactive experience for visitors of Hammond’s. Read more...
No one logged in. | Create an account.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Recent Candy Blog Posts
- Hammond’s Turns Whoopie Pie into a Chocolate Bar
- Trade your Valentine's Day chocolate for caramel
- Hammond's Candies Featured on CNNMoney
- First Descents 80's Ski Party
- Mrs Colorado International Sponsor for 2013.
- Sprinkled Memories
- Only One Mitchell Sweet?
- Special Guest Blog By Ellen Bruss Design
- 12th Annual Candy Cane Festival at Hammond’s Candies December 7 & 8
- Drizzle, Dollop, Dip, & Devour
water wedding Valentines Recipe balloons sale Great Gift Ideas Hammond's Chocolate Filled Raspberry Candy Canes road trip movie elections news new flavor delish, demure, photos, candy, hammonds coconut Super Bowl Snack Ideas Holiday Shopping Food Safety GFSI 4th of july Sweet Designs Amy Atlas lord Candy Cane Festival Hanukkah Sweets food mithell family holidays christmas recipes Candy Couture Australia obama Hammond's Chocolate Bars Double Chocolate Cocoa cookies america summer Autumn candy mothers day weddingchicks taylor factory government cnn marriage ski chicken bones food,cookies colorado usa hungry bee innovator of candy romney peanut chocolate 80's party tour celebrate traveler funny politics 96 Square Foot Gingerbread House candy canes chocolate bar
Main LinksHome Page
Factory Tours & Events
Find Our Candies
Customer ServiceOur Candy FAQ
Jobs at Hammond's
Give Us Feedback
Our CandyCandy Factory Tour
Candy Gift Ideas
Candy Birthday Party
All Natural Candies
Candy TypesHalloween Candy